Bingo is the game of the family and at the end of the year it is the moment when it invades the houses, bringing joy and fun to everyone. Children and adults are always willing to compete for various prizes, in addition, there is always the lucky one, the one who takes more gifts home. Anyway, this classic and exciting game is already part of the rituals of fraternization throughout the country.
In bingo is synonymous with happiness. On computers, tablets and mobile gamblers from all over the world, they party in online casinos spread across the network. To reach this technological world, bingo went through a series of transformations and curious stories.
- How It All Began: Bingo was born in Italian politics, as board members were chosen through balls that were drawn in a ballot box. In 1530 a kind of Italian lottery was born and started to spread the game throughout the region. From Italy the game went to France and Germany. In the United States it gained notoriety and spread to the rest of the world.
- Biggest Prize: The biggest jackpot in a bingo game was awarded in 2012 to Englishman John Orchard. It was £ 6 million in an online bingo game on an initial £ 30 bet. With that money he left everything and went to live with his wife in a luxurious residence.
- The Queen’s Game: At Buckingham Palace the queen and her family simply love a good game of bingo.
- Stars Who Play Bingo: The famous player Cristiano Ronaldo claims that the bingo games helped him to fit in and learn English. Other movie and music stars often play to raise funds for charity.
- Different Bingo : Bingo has different versions, but basically what changes is the number of balls that can be drawn. Here we usually play 90 ball bingo, but it is not like that in the rest of the world. England the 80 ball version is very popular, while in Canada and the USA the 75 ball version is the most successful.
- Carl Leffler: This math teacher was responsible for creating more than 6000 different bingo cards with all possible number combinations. After this great dedication to the game, many say that Leffler went crazy.
- Player Profile : Research indicates that 80% of bingo players are women aged 30 to 50 years. Although this is the current situation, it is dynamic and many young men have started to have fun with this game.
- School Game : in Germany bingo is used as a tool in math classes to teach students multiplication and numeric table.
- Bingo: one of the characteristics of the games is that the word BINGO must be spoken by the winner so that everyone knows who was the lucky one and that his table is checked. The word bingo then became synonymous with correctness and daily when doing something correctly we can say: bingo!
Bingo is a very fun game, it certainly attracts not only the expectation of the prize, but also a way to socialize. The online version provides public to place their bets legally and feel all the excitement and expectation that casino games can provide.…